Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Kapitel Eins Vokabeln


     So, I think I have a test next period on chapter 1 vocabulary in German but, I have no idea. I beieve it actually might be on the genetive case, which is possessive case.

     I am still a bit confused on that as well because the first day Frau Theiss explained it, I was on a field trip thus, I missed it. However, even though that was a week ago, I still don't quite understand it fully.

     But, I am speaking more spanish lately, and I am actually mixing up spanish and german words again. One mixed phrase I keep saying is 'Ich bin Hambre.' Which is I am hungry, but in german and spanish.

     That's how crazy I am.

     Oh, and lovely enough, I will probably get put in my home school, whether by Dillard or my parents. Once they find out about the little 'academic probation' situation, my dad will probably ship me to McArthur. At least I will have some friends in my grade. Like, two. But still, they rock and that's all I will need. But, I have also made a deal with my parents that if I get a 3.0 or higher on my next report card, I get to do Dual Enrollment, and then, I will be able to just go to college from there and not have to worry about silly high school drama. Yes, the stupid silly little high school drama is back again, not directly with me, but with some of my close friends and I am the person that I being the 'outlet'.

     Not in a bad way, but, whatever.

     I actually don't have any work right now in first period, reason I'm writing this, Mr. Calder. But, I did have a huge project in 1st and 3rd periods, and I just spent the past two days missing the class that I have this blog for to finish those projects up. However, seeing as I have already seen the movie that the class has just watched, I already have a review thus, I shouldn't worry too much.

     But, considering the review is from last year, I might have to update it a bit because I sucked at writing last year.

     So, until next time--

No comments: